PJ Radio Show

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan
I just want to give a shout out to croberts and significant other (can't remember her handle). Thanks for the kind words. I have had a blast putting faces to names. That goes for Jacket Fan in Athens too! Take care everybody and go Jackets.

Hi Boomergump! It was a pleasure meeting you as well. I agree that it is great to meet the people on this board. We are looking forward to getting to know more of y'all as well!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I just want to give a shout out to croberts and significant other (can't remember her handle). Thanks for the kind words. I have had a blast putting faces to names. That goes for Jacket Fan in Athens too! Take care everybody and go Jackets.

I assume that was me. Great to meet you but I no longer live in Athens. Couldn't wait to get out of that town (y)

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
This happened Monday night: @MrsDrJacket took off from our table about 5 min before airtime. "I'm gonna go say hello to my friends"

CPJ: I was sorry to hear about your Daddy. You doin' okay? (gets up; hugs her)

@MrsDrJacket
: August was a bad month. I'm ready for September.
(Brandon hugs her)

CPJ
: Well, September starts tomorrow. You ready for the season?

@MrsDrJacket : I've got my 2-deep chart in my purse. I've been studying it.

CPJ
: I hope that thing's right.

Brandon
: You want to host the show? You've been studying.

@MrsDrJacket
: You guys wouldn't enjoy me doing that. All I'd want to talk about is uniforms and PJ Davis.

CPJ
: Well, you couldn't do too much worse than Brandon.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
This happened Monday night: @MrsDrJacket took off from our table about 5 min before airtime. "I'm gonna go say hello to my friends"

@MrsDrJacket
(Brandon hugs her)

CPJ

CPJ

Brandon

@MrsDrJacket
: You guys wouldn't enjoy me doing that. All I'd want to talk about is uniforms and PJ Davis.

CPJ

Now that's funny right there..I don't care who y'are!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer

@MrsDrJacket
(Brandon hugs her)

CPJ

CPJ

Brandon

@MrsDrJacket

CPJ

Oh and make sure to tell her her nails looked just amazing! :D

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer

@MrsDrJacket
(Brandon hugs her)

CPJ

CPJ

Brandon

@MrsDrJacket

CPJ

Ha! Did Brandon have a comeback?

It seems like CPJ is somewhat of a mentor to Brandon. Those two seem to be a really good duo on the air.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Yay! I have my outfit already picked out for the game - it matches my nails - Gold and White all the way!!
If they guys can hijack a thread for uniform talk I say we can do a brief hijack for game outfits.

I'm wearing what I wore each game we won...jeans, WhiteOut t-shirt under my #11 jersey, white GT socks. I will probably melt but I will not be responsible for us losing our first game.
What are you ladies wearing?

MrsDrJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
If they guys can hijack a thread for uniform talk I say we can do a brief hijack for game outfits.

I'm wearing what I wore each game we won...jeans, WhiteOut t-shirt under my #11 jersey, white GT socks. I will probably melt but I will not be responsible for us losing our first game.
What are you ladies wearing?
I'm wearing white skirt, gold ruffled tank, with a white 3/4 sleeve top over. Oh - and I have a gold/blue/white scarf with bees! Yes, I know that Yellow Jackets are not bees - but it's too cute not to wear!

Last edited:

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm wearing white skirt, gold ruffled tank, with a white 3/4 sleeve top over. Oh - and I have a gold/blue/white scarf with bees! Yes, I know that Yellow Jackets are not bees - but it's too cute not to wear!

Haha, you sound just like me! I have white shorts with embroidered navy bees (they could be yellow jackets) with a gold shirt, bee necklace, earrings, ring and GT sandals!