PJ Davis... We saw you out there big man!!

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Just went back and read PJ's recruiting articles...

"I just got an offer from Georgia Tech, it's a dream come true!!"

Yes PJ, you coming to GT was a dream come true for GT too...!

You are everything we could ever ask for in determination, burning desire to be successful, commitment, teamwork, intelligence for the game, and you smash people's faces in without remorse.

So glad you are a Yellow Jacket...two years left... hope you get everything you ever wanted on the field and that diploma that is going to be the ultimate "trophy" that will serve you for the rest of your life.

Salute to you Sir..!

worthco jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Just went back and read PJ's recruiting articles...

"I just got an offer from Georgia Tech, it's a dream come true!!"

Yes PJ, you coming to GT was a dream come true for GT too...!

You are everything we could ever ask for in determination, burning desire to be successful, commitment, teamwork, intelligence for the game, and you smash people's faces in without remorse.

So glad you are a Yellow Jacket...two years left... hope you get everything you ever wanted on the field and that diploma that is going to be the ultimate "trophy" that will serve you for the rest of your life.

Salute to you Sir..!
Good job PJ you made south Georgia proud! The offer to play football was a "dream come true" for you but it has been a blessing for fans to watch you play. Thank goodness for one of Cairo's finest.

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
...and yes Coach Johnson, we remember your comments on signing day 2013 about PJ before we even knew
My favorite player on defense...kids motor never stops.
Agree Sean.. He's embodies everything that makes it a joy to be a Tech fan.... He knows what he wants, he works his *** off to get it, he is fierce, determined, and disciplined.
I remember at signing day 2013 Coach Johnson said WTTE "We're really excited about Paul Davis, he wasn't as well known but we think he has a chance to be a good player"

I was thinking yeah Coach that's a very nice thing to say but he's undersized and was a fallback for us... but OK, good for the young man.

Two years later he is a straight out stud on defense...comes fast and comes ill... It's all you #40

Milwaukee

Banned
My first post here on GTSwarm, notice the PJ Davis reference ;)

upload_2015-1-2_14-28-18.png

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Love your choices Milwaukee.. Phillip Wheeler was a load too..!

One of the worst calls EVER against Tech came after Wheeler knocked ND guy OUT...100% legal 100% bullpoop :)

jackets3517

Georgia Tech Fan
second coming of julian burnett, wow, can you imagine both of those guys on the field at the same time. awesomeness.

CrackerJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Every great team has its playmakers. Ours has PJ Davis and JT. Ain't life grand these days?

Which reminds me. If anyone wonders if success on the gridiron can have ancillary benefits, they shoulda been with me on my errands around Corpus Christi byGawd Texas the last couple of days. Had my GT gear on and got stopped 2 or 3 times by total strangers who wanted to know more about the school.

jason72

Georgia Tech Fan
Him and Justin are the two main reason for a great season. I would say PJ was our most important player this season. He brought attitude.