• Poll closed .

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Voted with my heart <3
GT squeaks another one through.

images

Ga tech

Georgia Tech Fan
We could easily be 0-7 at this time as we were fortunate against USF and Miami.
Our only loss that was not a blow out was the Citadel—embarrassing.

Jmonty71

Banned
I have a soda bet at work. Co-worker took Pitt and 13.5 points. While I think we do lose. I don't think it's by more than 13. Pitt pretty unpredictable.

But, using the overall Coastal this year... UNC beat UVA and GT beats Pitt, throwing the Coastal into further chaos. I would love that...

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Would like to see a win but I think they will exploit our DL and we will struggle stopping the run. I hope I'm wrong.
JG needs to look more for his intermediate routes and not the long ones so much. He will not have much time against their rush.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
The last time we had 2 weeks off was before the Temple game. I was expecting noticeable improvement then, but we fell flat. After a win for this young team, not sure we needed a bye. I predict we come out flat and fall behind by 14 at the half. 2nd half is better, but we come up short 24-21. We miss a 35 yd FG to put the game into OT. Specific enough for ya' ??

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I think this game will be along the line of the Temple,puke,unc games in that the game will be over by halftime. Maybe we get some late points to make it look better. 31-17 not us

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Poll included.

I was on a Pitt site and they had a similar predict the game poll. Of the 34 responses, all of them picked Pitt. A few, very few picked a close game but most of them thought Pitt would blow us out by two or more touchdowns. To win, we will need to keep this game in the teens or low 20s. I don't think we can do it. We will see if the improvement is for real or fool's gold. I am going with Pitt by two TDs in a relatively low scoring game something like 28-14. I still do not have confidence in the offense especially the line and Pitt has a very good line probably the strongest part of their team is the defensive line.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
PITT is a much better coached team than daU, in my opinion. They don't have the talent level of daU, so if they don't play solid fundamental football, we could be competitive. I expect Pitt will play fundamentally well, and we will not be able to score enough points to stay in the game. Hoping I am wrong.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
If we keep the Double TE sets and let Mason do his thing we should be in this game. Graham gotta be a 60-70% passer to do that though. I think our defense is going to look the best it has all season off this bye week.