• Pitt by 7-13

Votes: 40 25.3%
  • Pitt by 14+

Votes: 19 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmonty71

Banned
This game can go either way. But, I'll stick with what I've seen, thus far. I think Pitt rebounds, from last week. Pitt 31 GT 21

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Privately, I think we are going to win but I'm not jinxing our team by picking them. Pitt 28 Tech 21

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

My predictions the last few weeks have been good.

The Miami line scared me to bet that we'd lose to the line again.
We beat the spread (-7) against Bye Week, so that's good. :D

Before the Miami game, here were my predictions on that thread.
Post 1) "Diath ith going to be in deep thit if they looth to uth." True words.
Post 2) "We get 4 turnovers and only give them 2. Harvin punts so much that his leg flies off in the 4th quarter. He’s rushed to the hospital and thanks to the quick work by GT players using the turnover chain as a tourniquet, he is saved. He has a long road to recovery though, and without an experienced kicker, Collins professes to instill an elite 4th down offense. Miami wins 19-12, as all we could manage were 6 safeties."
Harvin had 275 yards punting (!), throws a touchdown, and we recovery a sac/fumble in the end zone for another touchdown and the score was only 21-21.

What is the line right now, -7.5? That's another that I'm scared to take Pittsburgh on.

Pittsburgh is only averaging 21 points a game. They only scored 20 against Ohio and only 17 against Delaware. Georgia Tech's offense is only averaging 13 points a game in regulation against FBS teams. Our offense this season has scored 14, 14, 0, 22, 23, and 7.

This has the potential to be something like an 18-18 game late in the contest.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Pitt is a passing team this year. Not running. They rush for only 120 a game and pass for 260

They pass 41 times a game. While rush for 36 which includes qb scrambles

For those saying we wont stop their run maybe thats true, but up to now passing has been their core identity

Gt needs to limit the passing attack and get pressure even if they dont sack. That is way more a key than anything imo.

Who knows how pitt comes out. But my view is stopping first down passes will be huge.

Also pitt lost last week. Losing two in a row for them may make this harder on us.

Not sure about scores. But we cant win a high scoring game. 20-17 type we can win.

Anything higher pitt wins. Thats my prediction.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Pitt is a very low-scoring team. This works well for us (since we are too).

We are rested and have momentum. And like 33 points out, if we can disrupt their passing game, we have a good chance to win. And I think we will.