Pittsburgh game week

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Time to listen to pregame of the Georgia Tech IMG Network online. I couldn't believe the Freefootballradio website screwed their schedule up and said Georgia State was playing Pittsburgh ;) LOL

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Time to listen to pregame of the Georgia Tech IMG Network online. I couldn't believe the Freefootballradio website screwed their schedule up and said Georgia State was playing Pittsburgh ;) LOL
I'm walking the streets around Heinz Field... & almost certain I just heard a local radio on location type say, "...getting ready for Virginia Tech"

BBK

Jolly Good Fellow
Where is a good place to stream the game?
I am in India and espn3 doesn't work. Also just got an alert on my phone that the GT gameday app will not have a working stream for this game.
Any suggestions on where I can stream either audio or video would be much appreciated.
Feel free to move if this is in the wrong thread, just thought it would be the best way to get through this close to game time.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Where is a good place to stream the game?
I am in India and espn3 doesn't work. Also just got an alert on my phone that the GT gameday app will not have a working stream for this game.
Any suggestions on where I can stream either audio or video would be much appreciated.
Feel free to move if this is in the wrong thread, just thought it would be the best way to get through this close to game time.

http://www.tunein.com/radio/Georgia-Tech-IMG-Sports-Network-s230311/