Pitt vs GT (-1.5)

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Will be interesting to see which GT players and coaches are able to go tonight.
Both Cole and Swartz were not at the game Sunday with the flu.
Devoe was just starting to get over his case on Sunday, said he felt like he didn't have any energy.

In Ken's article about the flu it says that Banks told Pastner on Monday he was starting to feel sick.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Will be interesting to see which GT players and coaches are able to go tonight.
Both Cole and Swartz were not at the game Sunday with the flu.
Devoe was just starting to get over his case on Sunday, said he felt like he didn't have any energy.

In Ken's article about the flu it says that Banks told Pastner on Monday he was starting to feel sick.
These guys need to stay the hell away from each other.... Pastner is next

Deleted member 2897

Half the team and coaching staff has now had the flu. Pretty much par for the course these days.

GT_EE78

Banned
don't look now but the unthinkable has occured , wake won another game and is tied with us at 3 wins. Losses to pitt,miami and BC could put US in the cellar. I wouldn't wanna rely on the tie breaker with Wake. We need this win! Go jackets.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
9pm start + rain + wind + 2 losing teams + Duke/UNC at the same time. Looking forward to hanging out by myself in an intimate McCamish setting. Wish I could bring my laptop in to get some work done.

GT_EE78

Banned
this is our biggest game of the year ! winner can be a top log floating near the top of the ACC toilet(that's the bottom 6 who have to play a first round game in our crappy acct format). Loser may drift to the bottom along with Wake,ND, and BC. (I'm always rooting for ND to be the bottom log in the acc toilet) Let us therefore float...