• Pitt by 7-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pitt by 14+

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
Nail biter. Its not like Pitt lost to " Our Ladies of the Poor". And what have we done that's so outstanding ?? A "yardage victory " over one of the worst run defenses in the SEC, and a " tougher than it should have been " victory over JSU. Tech in a tough one 30-28.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Nail biter. Its not like Pitt lost to " Our Ladies of the Poor". And what have we done that's so outstanding ?? A "yardage victory " over one of the worst run defenses in the SEC, and a " tougher than it should have been " victory over JSU. Tech in a tough one 30-28.

It's more that PITT hasn't really looked like itself in any game and been victimized two seperate ways and blew a 21 point lead and had to win in overtime vs an fcs team in the first game of the year.

Our performance against JSU on 5 days rest is not the same as their struggles against YSU.

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
It's more that PITT hasn't really looked like itself in any game and been victimized two seperate ways and blew a 21 point lead and had to win in overtime vs an fcs team in the first game of the year.

Our performance against JSU on 5 days rest is not the same as their struggles against YSU.
Hope you are right. I think they have equal talent to us, and the new QB will give our D fits. A very mobile passing threat. Think a younger, less experienced Trubiski.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...pat-narduzzi-clean-slate/stories/201709200065
See what they are saying in Pittsburgh. I don't expect them to come to BDS " reeling" as someone said, but scratching and clawing to turn their season around. Dangerous......
Of course the coach isn't going to say "this is a bad start, folks, we might be in big trouble here"...he's got to say what he can to try and help keep his team interested and motivated. I don't expect them to roll over for us, but I also don't see them stopping us. I think we'll take some big shots early, and if we can get a couple quick scores it could very easily snowball on them.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Going with my gut, Pitt just doesn't have it this year. Don't think their D will be able to match up with our O while our D can absolutely match up with their O. 35-14 Tech

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Imo, Pitt has the wrong size dl to match up. The middle defensive tackles are 285 6 ft 4 and ends are 245 260 . Not giants (CLEMSON) and apparently not super fast (clemson).. two of the lb are 210 215 and if sell practiced could give us pressure. Imo we will pound the d l and confuse the lb = for frequent big yards plays.

Our d is li mdly to be aggressive to keep their offense from gaining confidence

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
56-20 Jackets. Narduzzi is an idiot.

playing devil's advocate but how did he win the last 2 if he is, in fact, an idiot??? Sure, they could just as easily lost those two but they did go toe to toe with us either way.

since it's a prediction thread I will throw this in....GT 34 Pitt 24