Pitt kickoff at 4p (RSN)

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
I am more inclined to think the new ACC network opened up lots more possibilities for all the ACC teams regarding kickoff times.
He said multiple times he prefers noon games
Both of these can be true. He did openly prefer noon games, but I really don’t think the ACC tries to cater to each coach’s preference. We have less noon games because of the ACCN.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
I feel like if it was his choice it was a good one. Just imagine the away teams, Being on the road having to wake up early, play in the Atlanta heat against the Triple Option.

Paul made no bones about preferring to play early, but he also said he had no influence. I think he would have played every game at noon fans be damned, but I also believe he wouldn't lie about it.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
This won't be on the ACCN; it will be on FoxSS

The odd thing is that RSN/FoxSS slot is normally 12:30p, but they don't have an ACC game. They get the last pick, so we narrowly avoided an early kick.

NC State @ Wake Forest, noon ET on ESPN
Boston College @ Syracuse, noon ET on ACC Network
Wofford @ Clemson, 4pm ET on ACC Network
Pitt @ Georgia Tech, 4pm ET on ACC RSN
Virginia @ North Carolina, 7:30pm ET on ACC Network

The odd thing is that RSN/FoxSS slot is normally 12:30p, but they don't have an ACC game. They get the last pick, so we narrowly avoided an early kick.

NC State @ Wake Forest, noon ET on ESPN
Boston College @ Syracuse, noon ET on ACC Network
Wofford @ Clemson, 4pm ET on ACC Network
Pitt @ Georgia Tech, 4pm ET on ACC RSN
Virginia @ North Carolina, 7:30pm ET on ACC Network
I guess they wanted a 4PM game rather than a nooner. I'm sure glad, not that I will be watching it, but driving up and back for a 4PM game beats the hell out of driving up early for a nooner.