Pitt game moved to Dec 10 (Thurs)

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
They could play it anytime, its all tv schedule filler now anyway. Probably making room for the Miami game in case its meaningful for the Canes

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Not sure why they would move a game to Thursday if it’s just going to be televised on RSN. This move makes absolutely no sense, especially with finals. Who approved this and why?
I would guess the ACC did it , because they don't give a rat's butt about the teams or players only the money.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Well this f'ing blows for those of us who don't live anywhere near Atlanta and stupidly bought tickets off Stubhub with their ridiculous refund policy. I could handle the postponement to a Saturday but this don't work at all.

Anybody looking to buy 2 tickets?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Hell, play it on a Sunday at noon like cal and UCLA did. It’s not like ATL traffic would be an issue. No one can go to a Falcons game anyways.
I just hope Fox Sports Detroit picks it up. If not is it on ESPN Plus?

Milwaukee

Banned
Hell, play it on a Sunday at noon like cal and UCLA did. It’s not like ATL traffic would be an issue. No one can go to a Falcons game anyways.
I just hope Fox Sports Detroit picks it up. If not is it on ESPN Plus?
All RSN games are on WatchESPN for people like us out of market. You should have zero issues catching the game.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Since when does it take 2 days to have graduation?
It's been that way for a while now. I just graduated in the spring (not from Tech) and we had half the students have graduation on Friday and the other half on Saturday. The ceremonies were also spread out throughout the day based on the type of degree that you earned and the individual school that you attended.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Don't teams usually play 3 games in 14 days anyway? Saturday then 7 days later on Saturday then 7 days later on Saturday? Whats the big deal?
Saturday game than 7 days next Saturday game than 7 days and the 3rd Saturday game. So unless I missed something that is 6 more days then 14 , but I drink too much so check me out.

Well I can see how you got 14 but oh hell I knew I was too drunk to answer this but I guess they count the 6 days before the first game

Last edited:

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Saturday game than 7 days next Saturday game than 7 days and the 3rd Saturday game. So unless I missed something that is 6 more days then 14 , but I drink too much so check me out.

Well I can see how you got 14 but oh hell I knew I was too drunk to answer this but I guess they count the 6 days before the first game

You’re a good man for coming back to correct this.