Petition to Have an Official Navy Out Game

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Some folks would just rather look like Pitt or Notre Dame or Georgia Southern. Anything but Georgia Tech.
Great first post and even better handle.
i am sure the story behind your handle is classic .

The blue is needed in polos so women of all sizes and fat men who care can look slimmer. Wearing a white makes u larger.
in past its blue and gray as the alternate colors.
Can we drop the gray if we go w blue?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

The blue is needed in polos so women of all sizes and fat men who care can look slimmer. Wearing a white makes u larger.

I’m pretty sure gray got dropped for blue somewhere around the mid 1860s ;)

I’m pretty sure gray got dropped for blue somewhere around the mid 1860s ;)
You apparently have not seen the full variety of products that have been available in the recent past. There have always been plenty of gray shirts. Given a choice, I would definitely take gray over blue, but my primary choices are, and have always been, gold/yellow or white.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow

Lol... hilarious. The reason we have blue is to make fat people feel better about not wearing white and gold. Classic! I'm going to assume sarcasm or at least hope for as much.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Actually, i was seriouss about women caring a great deal about their appearance.

My college t shirt company made a giant marketing mistake by not first catering to women and then men. We first produced mens tee as a low priced alternate w that did not have a "special"look for women. it was different but it still looked like a tee shirt - near zero sales.

For the women - i think we should have a Gold and a white "sheer" loose fitting cover - like a sarong. Should be expensive, have GT on it and be made in only 3 sizes.

The ladies want to wear what they want - and - believe me i know it ain't a damn tee shirt.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Can i make a petition to have this petition deleted?
giphy.gif

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Actually, i was seriouss about women caring a great deal about their appearance.

My college t shirt company made a giant marketing mistake by not first catering to women and then men. We first produced mens tee as a low priced alternate w that did not have a "special"look for women. it was different but it still looked like a tee shirt - near zero sales.

For the women - i think we should have a Gold and a white "sheer" loose fitting cover - like a sarong. Should be expensive, have GT on it and be made in only 3 sizes.

The ladies want to wear what they want - and - believe me i know it ain't a damn tee shirt.

Let me be the 1st to point out that the majority of the posters on GTSwarm who CONSTANTLY post about uniform colors are MEN!