Petition to Have an Official Navy Out Game

LibertyTurns

Banned
I’m partial to the white & gold, but I’ve been to 3 games in Florida where we’ve used the Navy jerseys- 1990, 2006, 2014 and we were smoking in hot in 2 of the 3. I’m not sure what all the hate for Navy is. Hell, we used to have the Black Watch and that’s not even one of our colors.

I’m partial to the white & gold, but I’ve been to 3 games in Florida where we’ve used the Navy jerseys- 1990, 2006, 2014 and we were smoking in hot in 2 of the 3. I’m not sure what all the hate for Navy is. Hell, we used to have the Black Watch and that’s not even one of our colors.
When we had the Black Watch, black WAS considered one of our colors. It was totally dropped and replaced with blue, which had been used some in the past.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Maybe Adidas can change this, but the options for navy Tech gear just look better.

(Sorry, had to be said ‍♂️)

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I have more navy golf shirts then either gold or white ones, so I'm all in. If it's a school color, I'm for it.

Besides, I can wear black (as in the Black Watch) and blend right in.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Lol we can't even pull off a Gold Out or White Out. It isn't going to be much better with the consistent branding because 90% of fans will show up in pre-Adidas Tech gear.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Lol we can't even pull off a Gold Out or White Out. It isn't going to be much better with the consistent branding because 90% of fans will show up in pre-Adidas Tech gear.

As long as they show up, I don't really care what they are wearing. I'd rather have a sold out stadium being loud and proud for our team than 20,000 empty seats interspersed amongst a particular color scheme wearing fan base.

I know that some will argue why can't we have both, but I am tired of having neither.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
As long as they show up, I don't really care what they are wearing. I'd rather have a sold out stadium being loud and proud for our team than 20,000 empty seats interspersed amongst a particular color scheme wearing fan base.

I know that some will argue why can't we have both, but I am tired of having neither.
How about a crowd that shows up before kickoff?