Paul Finebaum

charles

Jolly Good Fellow
Whatever its worth A Vandy caller called into Finebaum's show yesterday and asked Finebaum's thoughts about the game and he said Vandy should win the game with out a doubt

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Let's be honest, Finebaum doesn't believe half of what he says, but he makes his money by having people listen to his show. How do you keep people listening? Just tell them what they want to hear. Every so often you have to disagree with a caller to get them wound up and make it a little entertaining, but for the most pet just agree with your audience and they'll keep listening.

Brock_Cocksure

Georgia Tech Fan
I think he is brilliant; making millions off the biggest idiots of Alabama and he barely works in NC. I appreciate that he lets the caller speak their mind and does not cut them off. It is hilarious.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
If our D can get off the field, we can embarrass them. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. I'm really just hoping we figure out a way to get the BB goin like 2014. Every game when we had our BB rolling it was almost comical watching opposing defenses tryin to stop our O.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
... is an idiot.

.... is an SEC shill.

... probably doesn't believe half the crap he spews. Need I go on?
Truth except.....he probably believes everything he spews. As do most SEC fans. I have relatives (dwag fans) that sound just like him.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
He will probably be forced to issue an apology for making such an offensive remark (towards Georgia Tech) on the air. This, combined with his most offensive comments on the great one Colin CaperKnick, will probably end his career. At least I hope so.

Go Jackets!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If our D can get off the field, we can embarrass them. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. I'm really just hoping we figure out a way to get the BB goin like 2014. Every game when we had our BB rolling it was almost comical watching opposing defenses tryin to stop our O.

Just as long as our D doesn't get off the field since they scored. :banhappy:

In spirit I'm with you. The night before a game and game day is a great time. I'm so glad football is back and we are undefeated. We stole one from BC and we'll see tomorrow ..... I think we win but ....... there will be room or improvement. :wtf:

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
"Without a doubt" .... bulletin board material !!!
Only a guy sitting safely in a TV studio would say something that dumb. I wonder if based on Finebaum none of the Vandy fans have a doubt today. I have really come to hate, and I mean almost literally, what babble TV has done to discourse, from that drooling Stephen A. Smith to Finebaum apparently, the producers demand controversy at the expense of dignity. And, unfortunately, we continue to watch them.