Paul Finebaum

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Let's be honest, Finebaum doesn't believe half of what he says, but he makes his money by having people listen to his show. How do you keep people listening? Just tell them what they want to hear. Every so often you have to disagree with a caller to get them wound up and make it a little entertaining, but for the most pet just agree with your audience and they'll keep listening.
This just in: there is now some doubt that Vanderbilt will beat Georgia Tech. And while there are nine games out there yet, I personally have no doubt that Johnson meant it when he said he wouldn't go through a season like 2015 again. (And this year runners and blockers go in the same direction.)

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Good to see your still around. I miss your threads.

Thanks, my friend. I'm still around but rarely post because the mods and others seemed to think I was Plagerizing when I thought I was highlighting and linking or citing, or some thought I was sharing confidential info from other sites where I was pulling from bots I've created that found free threads I shared & I just got tired of fighting.

Anyway, I thought I might contribute every now and again and see how it goes.