Path to the Draft

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
It’s going to be exciting to see what these two can do today. We had the pleasure of watching them every weekend, but some people might be seeing them for the first time today. I hope they put up some gaudy stats and are trending in searches tonight.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Can Charlie make it at LB without gaining a little weight IMO. He is about 10 to 15lbs under what most of them are. I could see him making it for ST's. He is fearless and likes to make big hits. I hope he makes a roster somewhere.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Charlie is kind of a tweener. It will be interesting to see his shuttle and 40 time...I think that will go LONG way in determining his draft value. He's not ideal size for LB, but at the same time he's not fast for a safety. He's a playmaker though, and no one can doubt that. Great football instincts in terms of being around the ball.

I think he's a 4th-7th rounder. Just really hard to project where he would play at the next level, but he's a guy you know can play football. He would obviously be really good at special teams, which will help him make a roster. In the right scheme, where they go Nickel/zone heavy, that's where CT would add the most value.

Last edited:

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Just turned it on. Haven't seen either of our guys, but Keion is showing out across the bottom info line as a top 5 EDGE.

Didn't catch all of them as they went across the screen, but #1 was from Bama, and #5 was from Clemson.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Charley is likely a bottom of the roster guy or a practice squad player this year. His value may come on Special Teams. His size / speed combo make him a difficult fit in the NFL. His football instincts are good so he will be on someone's roster this year.