Pastner v bell

flounder

Jolly Good Fellow
That's good that she got some time although I'm not sure why she didn't get as much time as Bell. They both participated in the same scam. If anything she should get more time. It's women like her that make it harder for women that are actually raped.

She apparently had a plea agreement in place that recommended the minimum sentence based on the guidelines. I don't know why, but her sentencing document mentions some unspecified medical issue.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe petty....

No new info in this article, but I am of the belief that it's helpful to give stories like this an extra 'click'. Especially when its buried despite the original, false claims making front page headlines.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Maybe petty....

No new info in this article, but I am of the belief that it's helpful to give stories like this an extra 'click'. Especially when its buried despite the original, false claims making front page headlines.

Ohh, they don't call me Tom Petty for nothin', CuseJ. Clicks given.

What's that? They don't call me Tom Petty? Well they should.

Anyways, I totally agree. And the Mempis (typo? Nope) jackarse, that tried to give Bell a voice in all this, should also be put on blast.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
That's good that she got some time although I'm not sure why she didn't get as much time as Bell. They both participated in the same scam. If anything she should get more time. It's women like her that make it harder for women that are actually raped.
If I had to completely guess I’d say she would claim to be intimidated into complicity by Bell

brandon_cox

Jolly Good Fellow
So, I went on the Bureau of Prisons website to check on our old friend Ron. He's currently being housed at the Federal Transfer Center in Oklahoma City and has a release date of 1/4/25. It's unclear if he's there permanently or it's just a way station on his journey. If anyone wants to send him hate mail or enquire about his current love life, his address is 7410 S. MACARTHUR BLVD OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73169. Here's the official explanation of an FTC:

Administrative facilities are institutions with special missions, such as the detention of pretrial offenders; the treatment of inmates with serious or chronic medical problems; or the containment of extremely dangerous, violent, or escape-prone inmates. Administrative facilities include Metropolitan Correctional Centers (MCCs), Metropolitan Detention Centers (MDCs), Federal Detention Centers (FDCs), Federal Medical Centers (FMCs), the Federal Transfer Center (FTC), the Medical Center for Federal Prisoners (MCFP), and the Administrative-Maximum Security Penitentiary (ADX). Administrative facilities, except the ADX, are capable of holding inmates in all security categories.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
So, I went on the Bureau of Prisons website to check on our old friend Ron. He's currently being housed at the Federal Transfer Center in Oklahoma City and has a release date of 1/4/25. It's unclear if he's there permanently or it's just a way station on his journey. If anyone wants to send him hate mail or enquire about his current love life, his address is 7410 S. MACARTHUR BLVD OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73169. Here's the official explanation of an FTC:

Administrative facilities are institutions with special missions, such as the detention of pretrial offenders; the treatment of inmates with serious or chronic medical problems; or the containment of extremely dangerous, violent, or escape-prone inmates. Administrative facilities include Metropolitan Correctional Centers (MCCs), Metropolitan Detention Centers (MDCs), Federal Detention Centers (FDCs), Federal Medical Centers (FMCs), the Federal Transfer Center (FTC), the Medical Center for Federal Prisoners (MCFP), and the Administrative-Maximum Security Penitentiary (ADX). Administrative facilities, except the ADX, are capable of holding inmates in all security categories.
This is where he ended up: https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/vim/

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Anyone wonder if Pastner’s tenure here would have been more protective without this long sorry saga? I’m happy about our current coaching situation and the state of the program but as ebullient as Josh is as a person this had to be a drain on his energy and focus.

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone wonder if Pastner’s tenure here would have been more protective without this long sorry saga? I’m happy about our current coaching situation and the state of the program but as ebullient as Josh is as a person this had to be a drain on his energy and focus.
time to move on to a great hire! not helping to look at “what if”

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Nah, CJP is what he is. I think he’s a home run mid major west coast coaching hire but he’s just a bit too awkward to relate to big time recruits required to compete in the soon to be Big 4

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
time to move on to a great hire! not helping to look at “what if”
You misunderstood I fear. I love where we are now and I’m glad we have moved on.

I just know if something similar had happened to me I would not have been able to do my job even half way normally. I’m just a bleeding heart who hates injustice.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I think you are right this episode was a major issue for Pastner. On the other side IMHO even before this he had shown he didn’t have the gravi tas to command an ACC program.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
I think you are right this episode was a major issue for Pastner. On the other side IMHO even before this he had shown he didn’t have the gravi tas to command an ACC program.
While get old and stay old was a nice slogan the reality of get old then rebuild again wasn't a good plan.