Pastner on a Podcast

shakim3

Jolly Good Fellow
This interview is 180 deg from his initial interviews. I like where he's going. Now he needs to start getting some of his targets.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I think @OldJacketFan has me on ignore, but I linked the podcast of the interview here:

I have you on ignore but I keep seeing and reading your post. :D

I like what I'm hearing. Thanks for posting @AE 87

With a new coach comes another building it your way of things (which I was in CBG camp after CPH). He does look sharp hitting the streets running and will have ups/downs in recruiting. Will we get Tecj back to the golden days..? I'm in, and will support our coach like I did in the past (diehard) until I can't no more.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I have you on ignore but I keep seeing and reading your post. :D

I like what I'm hearing. Thanks for posting @AE 87

With a new coach comes another building it your way of things (which I was in CBG camp after CPH). He does look sharp hitting the streets running and will have ups/downs in recruiting. Will we get Tecj back to the golden days..? I'm in, and will support our coach like I did in the past (diehard) until I can't no more.

Back hand shot then a tip of the cap then a back hand shot.

Interesting

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Back hand shot then a tip of the cap then a back hand shot.

Interesting

Being smack can do wonder's for a person/fan base that loves their school. Either you wake up from the continuous back hand you enjoy or are putting-up with the pain, or not.

sigmund_freud_quote.jpg

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Dude keeps impressing me the more I hear him talk. Oddly, the thing that still worries me most is that he will actually expect too much of his players in terms of work ethic and attitude. Could be worse flaws. He definitely practices what he preaches.