Parking for the GT vs Tennessee game

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Is the GTAA not going to organize a shuttle and let us tailgate on campus?

It is supposed to be a home game :rolleyes: afterall.

Seems like missed opportunity.

BTW did 2017 parking passes go down by 1/7th?

Is the GTAA not going to organize a shuttle and let us tailgate on campus?

It is supposed to be a home game :rolleyes: afterall.

Seems like missed opportunity.

BTW did 2017 parking passes go down by 1/7th?
I suggested that to my ticket rep. They ought to let us park in our usual parking lots and catch some kind of shuttle, hopefully free, like the ones in Dublin were.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I suggested that to my ticket rep. They ought to let us park in our usual parking lots and catch some kind of shuttle, hopefully free, like the ones in Dublin were.
Its not like GT doesn't own a fleet of buses . . . :facepalm::facepalm::banghead::banghead:

Hope this works. I just did it . Parking Lot A Tailgating welcome Hope this is good was only $5 but I will check my credit card to make sure. :):)

http://www.chick-fil-akickoffgame.com/
I am usually pretty OK using the internets, but the only thing I can find on the official website for the game is that parking information will be available soon. Do you have a direct link to the parking you bought?

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Well, $5 is cheaper than the $10 that the Methodists on 10th street charge and that was the cheapest I ever found, and it doesn't come with that one mile walk.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I'm not going to be in town, but I looked at the map and the new stadium is a straight shot down Centennial Olympic Park Dr from GT. If GT doesn't have some kind of shuttle service in place with tailgating on campus, I'll be amazed at their stupidity.

There's also Marietta St, Lucky St and Northside Dr that go south from GT to the Dome.

I'm not going to be in town, but I looked at the map and the new stadium is a straight shot down Centennial Olympic Park Dr from GT. If GT doesn't have some kind of shuttle service in place with tailgating on campus, I'll be amazed at their stupidity.

There's also Marietta St, Lucky St and Northside Dr that go south from GT to the Dome.
Don't be amazed. How many times has Tech done things that simply defy common sense?

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
The only thing that I would say to not having on campus parking with a shuttle is that the CFA people forbid it in an effort to drive everyone to the lots and activities near the dome.

If the GTAA is skipping the opportunity of their own choice, Stansbury needs to learn to think tactically as well as strategically.