Our record is now better than . . .

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Any team that can throw the ball will beat us, Every game we lost was to a team that can throw the ball. Every win against a team that struggles in the air.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
UNC is a nightmare match up for us right now. They are rested, at home, and coming off on a bye week. Their QB can throw, they run a frenetic pace, and they have eye-candy all over the place. We have no pass rush and a back 7 chock full of guys who fall for eye candy.

In addition to having an extra week for Chizik to prepare their D, they will have the home crowd to pump them up in short yardage. Our struggles in short yardage and getting the B-back going are well-documented. It's going to be tough unless we get much more consistent/get the BB going. To win this one we need to be able to control TOP and death march.

If we keep giving UNC the ball it could get very ugly very fast.
UNC doesn't have a good D, I have said this for a while now, I think it could end up being the last team with the ball.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
We all remember how the FSU UNC game ended, no defense in that game at all this year. Defense was in the club level the whole game eating BBQ.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Ok, so if we win out and duke wins out we will make it to the acccg...... It could happen lol.
That's a start, but 2-way tie with Pitt leaves us out. Need Pitt to have 4 losses. If Duke beats them, that's likely because Pitt also has Clemson left.

That's the math. Now... if Duke wins out.... Stranger things are afoot. But like you say... I'm telling you there's a chance.

What I like most about how this schedule is playing out is our games are impactful to Coastal standings. Makes things fun!