Our new AD?

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Just wondering, if our AD has issued any statements concerning the now defunt CBS tweet or Vad. I have been following the Louisville coaching change, and Tom J has been all over, out in front of that situation. Even Drad when He was here, he put out the good word, which gave an avenue to the fans in regards to communications.

I haven't seen our AD do anything like either Tom J or Drad. I know he does a quick segment on 680, but does anybody know of anything else?

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Just wondering, if our AD has issued any statements concerning the now defunt CBS tweet or Vad. I have been following the Louisville coaching change, and Tom J has been all over, out in front of that situation. Even Drad when He was here, he put out the good word, which gave an avenue to the fans in regards to communications.

I haven't seen our AD do anything like either Tom J or Drad. I know he does a quick segment on 680, but does anybody know of anything else?

I didnt know we replaced drad. I just figured with all the silence we were still searching.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I didnt know we replaced drad. I just figured with all the silence we were still searching.

Either my sarcasm detector is broken or you just blew my mind. Probably both.

To the OP, I've been wondering the same. I'm sure he's said something we've just missed. I don't do the sports radio thing much anymore.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Either my sarcasm detector is broken or you just blew my mind. Probably both.

To the OP, I've been wondering the same. I'm sure he's said something we've just missed. I don't do the sports radio thing much anymore.

Yeah u may want to consider approaching most replies from people with humor and not just read the text. Your sarcasm isnt broken it just may not be there lol

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Well good to know I am not the only one who has missed it. Seems like our AD doesn't like to talk..

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yeah u may want to consider approaching most replies from people with humor and not just read the text. Your sarcasm isnt broken it just may not be there lol

Either that or perhaps your jokes have been so unfunny in the past that an actually humorous one took me by surprise. :LOL:

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Positives - He unhooked us from 790 'the zone' (or 'the jerks') and the chicken wire/ bubble wrap uni's went away. My guess is he is a blue collar AD and not a 'yuppie' like the previous AD.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Part of the problem is the lack of an official radio home, and agan lack of social/interest media presence...

Ben Jones

Georgia Tech Fan
Positives - He unhooked us from 790 'the zone' (or 'the jerks') and the chicken wire/ bubble wrap uni's went away. My guess is he is a blue collar AD and not a 'yuppie' like the previous AD.

Not quite Lex...we wore the bubble wrap vs. bYu