Our new AD?

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by GTrob21, Jan 6, 2014.

1. GTrob21

GTrob21 Helluva Engineer

Just wondering, if our AD has issued any statements concerning the now defunt CBS tweet or Vad. I have been following the Louisville coaching change, and Tom J has been all over, out in front of that situation. Even Drad when He was here, he put out the good word, which gave an avenue to the fans in regards to communications.

I haven't seen our AD do anything like either Tom J or Drad. I know he does a quick segment on 680, but does anybody know of anything else?

2. 33jacket

33jacket Helluva Engineer

I didnt know we replaced drad. I just figured with all the silence we were still searching.

ybeenormal, Ben Jones and GTrob21 like this.
  3. kg01

kg01 Helluva Engineer Featured Member

Either my sarcasm detector is broken or you just blew my mind. Probably both.

To the OP, I've been wondering the same. I'm sure he's said something we've just missed. I don't do the sports radio thing much anymore.

bat_082994 likes this.
  4. 33jacket

33jacket Helluva Engineer

Yeah u may want to consider approaching most replies from people with humor and not just read the text. Your sarcasm isnt broken it just may not be there lol

5. GTrob21

GTrob21 Helluva Engineer

Well good to know I am not the only one who has missed it. Seems like our AD doesn't like to talk..

6. kg01

kg01 Helluva Engineer Featured Member

Either that or perhaps your jokes have been so unfunny in the past that an actually humorous one took me by surprise. :LOL:

7. Ben Jones

Ben Jones Jolly Good Fellow

Can anybody give us ONE thing bobinski has done? Done well?

8. gtdrew

gtdrew Banned

He hasn't been here very long. Give him a chance...

9. daBuzz

daBuzz Helluva Engineer

His tenure began April 1, 2013. This is his 9th month as AD. An awful long time to be so silent.

10. BainbridgeJacket

BainbridgeJacket Helluva Engineer

Positive: He has increased recruiting staff.

awbuzz likes this.
  11. Techster

Techster Helluva Engineer

Kept quiet?

:)

awbuzz likes this.
  12. Lexjacket

Lexjacket Helluva Engineer

Positives - He unhooked us from 790 'the zone' (or 'the jerks') and the chicken wire/ bubble wrap uni's went away. My guess is he is a blue collar AD and not a 'yuppie' like the previous AD.

13. ATL1

ATL1 Helluva Engineer

Part of the problem is the lack of an official radio home, and agan lack of social/interest media presence...

14. Ben Jones

Ben Jones Jolly Good Fellow

Not quite Lex...we wore the bubble wrap vs. bYu