Opportunity to Watch Practice

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Someone on the staff visits this site. CGC confirmed it by retweeting a GTSwarm post (I posted it in another thread). That's just smart by CGC and staff to keep up with what the general fan population is saying, and what our concerns are. Heck, our staff might even get some good recruiting tips and personnel ideas from us...but most likely not. :)
If this was the strength post, I think He just retweeted the auto tweet from this site. I think he saw the headline and let it rip. I don’t think they read this site. Could be wrong though.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone got more info or a link to the student appreciation day on Saturday? I'm a grad student but haven't received any emails about it yet. I see the faculty and staff event but nothing re: students.

If someone can confirm for me, I will repay you with an extremely in depth write up of Saturday mornings practice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Anyone got more info or a link to the student appreciation day on Saturday? I'm a grad student but haven't received any emails about it yet. I see the faculty and staff event but nothing re: students.

If someone can confirm for me, I will repay you with an extremely in depth write up of Saturday mornings practice.

Someone get this fan a confirmation, so we can get that write up!

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Fast forward to a year from now: why is practice completely closed?
Not so worried about this happening. The current staff's MO is PR and they're good at it. Exposure is the highest it's been in a long time but in order to keep it up, the team must win. Turn in a losing season and you'll see all the tweets from outside the program dry up and blow away.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
I will just give my untrained and probably biased assessment of how our players do and what's different between this year and last year. If any opposing schools want to use my write up as part of their scouting/prep material for game plans, I highly encourage them to do so because I'm just another fan who will be viewing the practice through a gold tinted lens and will probably be wrong in many parts of my assessment!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So... no one has mentioned... do non alumni, non student fans have an opportunity to watch practice????

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Just asked friend at GTAA. Here's his response:

Valid Buzz Card is required for entry, so not open to general public. Coach Collins wants a HUGE crowd at Spring Game, so just targeting certain groups like students, greek community, former players, faculty, etc, with these practice invitations.