Opportunity to Watch Practice

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Spring break ends 2 weeks before and finals are 3 weeks later.

Its Saturday morning.

Weather pattern shows a few days nice then few days rainy, but temperatures moderate.

Barring rain and assuming well promoted, I say very well attended. Hope they make it fun.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Student - Faculty - AND Season Tix Holders

If they are trying to get students more interested in football and more students to attend football games, it makes sense to invite students only and inspire some connection between the players and the students. If the stands are full of middle aged men, there is no way they will be able to make that connection.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Dang. They need to rebrand this as “Student-FACULTY Appreciation Day”, so I can go...
Heh. Looks like someone in the AA was paying attention:

Georgia Tech Faculty & Staff,

Coach Geoff Collins is inviting you to attend Spring football practice on Saturday, April 6 in Bobby Dodd Stadium. Come check out the team first hand with this exclusive invite to attend practice.​

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Heh. Looks like someone in the AA was paying attention:

Georgia Tech Faculty & Staff,

Coach Geoff Collins is inviting you to attend Spring football practice on Saturday, April 6 in Bobby Dodd Stadium. Come check out the team first hand with this exclusive invite to attend practice.​

Someone on the staff visits this site. CGC confirmed it by retweeting a GTSwarm post (I posted it in another thread). That's just smart by CGC and staff to keep up with what the general fan population is saying, and what our concerns are. Heck, our staff might even get some good recruiting tips and personnel ideas from us...but most likely not. :)

WearGoldToGameDays

Georgia Tech Fan
I would highly recommend going to practice. It’s such a surreal experience, especially if you’ve never played football.

Always a highlight of my week.