Only off topic coversations!

MusicalBuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
There’s nothing finer than a Jaguar XKR and a mini-Aussie. Prove me wrong.

also.. bump thread

IMG_1863.jpeg

CEB

Helluva Engineer
This picture reminded me of a family trip to the outer banks. We took the kids and drove up to Corolla to see the horses. My daughter (probably 6-7 years old at the time) told everyone for weeks… maybe months… about the wild horses “riding piggy back” on the beach. Best intentions…

Later, on a trip to Cumberland Island I had a local say that the life expectancy of these horses is extremely short… 12-15 tops due to their massive consumption of salt and consequent heart issues. Maybe a cautionary tale? Maybe BS?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
This picture reminded me of a family trip to the outer banks. We took the kids and drove up to Corolla to see the horses. My daughter (probably 6-7 years old at the time) told everyone for weeks… maybe months… about the wild horses “riding piggy back” on the beach. Best intentions…

Later, on a trip to Cumberland Island I had a local say that the life expectancy of these horses is extremely short… 12-15 tops due to their massive consumption of salt and consequent heart issues. Maybe a cautionary tale? Maybe BS?
These are on Cumberland. Every time I go I am surprised at how many there are. It looks like a harsh lifestyle for survival though they like to frolic on the beach.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

And on another note, my youngest once laughed at seeing cows playing leap frog.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
😳
Wonder if they scuffed up the paint
I've done that trail a few times and managed to never get pinstripes there, but you are just an inch or two from dragging the whole side of your vehicle if you mess up on a lot of it. I do have a lot of pinstripes on my truck but none are through the paint, amd I know I'll get more so it's not a big deal.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I've done that trail a few times and managed to never get pinstripes there, but you are just an inch or two from dragging the whole side of your vehicle if you mess up on a lot of it. I do have a lot of pinstripes on my truck but none are through the paint, amd I know I'll get more so it's not a big deal.

I have a Land Cruiser and that baby will never touch dirt outside of driving through grass to make it to the parking lot at the Farmer's Market. Probably one of the most off road ready vehicles from the factory, but it's totally as pavement princess.

My Tundra is my offroad/outdoors vehicle. So many road trips and offroad adventures in that truck. I feel you on those pinstripes...sometimes you gotta go through some brush and move some tree limbs out of the way to make your way down a dirt trail.