On to Miami

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
Unbelievable! Miami screwed up and the Jackets made them pay. What a win for the good guys! Can you imagine the Miami chat boards right now?

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
You’re blind if you think that was a fumble.
BUT
THE BOYS NEEDED IT
I NEEDED IT
CRYSTOBAL NEEDED WHATEVER WE PAID HIM TO NOT KNEEL
GO JACKETS

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
You’re blind if you think that was a fumble.
BUT
THE BOYS NEEDED IT
I NEEDED IT
CRYSTOBAL NEEDED WHATEVER WE PAID HIM TO NOT KNEEL
GO JACKETS
Former Miami coach Jimmy Johnson said to never count on the refs for a win.

We played the whole game. Not great but we played the whole game. What a win!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Miami knew they were in for a dogfight in this one from the get go. And, to mix metaphors, Tech was like a boxer who keeps getting hit but never quits chasing his opponent around the ring. Whatever the fight, whatever the sport, it’s scary when your opponent just keeps coming back at you. Players and coaches said they wanted to establish an identity that has nothing to do with the clock or the scoreboard. One game doesn’t do it but if Tech can be the kind of team that keeps coming at you a lot of teams will fold on us in the 4th quarter.

This is how we kicked Miami’s butt.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
One thing is clear to me now. Every game we have played this year has been a team win or a team loss. I’ve been as guilty as anyone saying this was a defensive loss or the offense should have done this or that. I see now that this is a team in which all the players and all the units believe in each other. This bodes well.

We have a team ya’ll.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Now can we just get behind this team and lose the excessive negativity.
We can. But there are a number of posters who need to eat some serious crow first.

(Not that I expect many of them to do so - lots of them will crawl back into a miserable spot, waiting for another opportunity to say “I told you so.” But still. Saying “Whoops…I must’ve made my Chicken Little remarks when my head was stuffed into an uncomfortable spot…my bad” is a good way to start exorcising the negativity.) 😉

Either way, onwards and upwards. Go Jackets!