On To Louisville

Sugar3ThousandPounds

Georgia Tech Fan

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/matchups/georgia-tech-vs-louisville/

Open as a 10.5 point dog, O/U 57.5. Implied score of 34-24. Feels about right, wouldn’t be surprised to see it get bet down a point to 9.5 or so. I’m hopeful this is the game it clicks for the offense and we put up a lot more than 24, but until that happens we should be a solid underdog.
Take the points and put a side bet on the money line. I think GT is 5-0 straight up under Key vs. ranked conference opponents. In all of those games, the Jackets have been the underdog.
I believe this one will be more of the same.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
and our interior run game is not what it was, hope we surprise UL with some wrinkles
Imo, clean pocket greatly impacts offensive success.

VMI was like a practice with hard pool noodles.

Louisville has a good teaching coach who has reloaded like FSU did.

Watching season so far - just run the ball and soft backing up zone are a disaster.

We may have to run king to have a chance. I think the idea of mixing it upvwith an aggressive defense gives us the best plan.

I hope the light came on in Blackburn ( high point the ball!). We found a possession wr that runs routes in brady stockton.

Hope for clean pocket - we win big as king picks them apart then runs for easy first downs.
Hears hoping thier qb has stats due to pool noodle defenses he has faced

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I don’t have a great feeling about this game. Hope it’s just me. Had we handled Syracuse I’d have been more optimistic, but our interior rush offense hasn’t really gelled (we have now seen FSU DL isn’t really all that).

We’re gonna need some wrinkles offensively and we KNOW we are going to give up points. We don’t yet have all he guys we really need on that side of the ball. Okus, our D never really adjusted in the Syracuse game, which means if we stick to that plan we’ll get picked apart (again).