OL

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I haven't went back and watched the tape yet...but from what I seen live we were just blowing guys off the ball.

Last couple of years I have been one of the several people who have had harsh words for the O line play...I really feel we haven't gave them the praise they deserve this year.

Can't wait to watch the film and see how they all performed...Joe looked to have a good day at RT...Shamire is really coming on as well.

I mean think about this...we have depth on the OL!

Errin Joe
Bryan Chamberlain
Eason Fromayan
Chris Griffin
Andrew Marshall
Freddie Burden
Shaq Mason
Shamire Devine
Trey Braun

We actually have a solid two deep now and that is leaving off guys like Brigham, O'Reily, etc.

Last edited:

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
Not having injuries in camp and early on has helped. We've had a couple guys out here and there, but nothing like past seasons. The lack of shuffling allows guys to learn their assignments...who would've thunk it? Whenever I hear 'get our best # on the field' for any position group, I get worried.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
What may be better is that we have some excellent recruits coming in to fortify what is already one of the best lines in Johnson's tenure. We are clearly having a special offensive season, and it is all beginning up front with those warriors.

RamblinRev

Georgia Tech Fan
I haven't went back and watched the tape yet...but from what I seen live we were just blowing guys off the ball.

Last couple of years I have been one of the several people who have had harsh words for the O line play...I really feel we haven't gave them the praise they deserve this year.

Can't wait to watch the film and see how they all performed...Joe looked to have a good day at RT...Shamire is really coming on as well.

Errin Joe
Bryan Chamberlain
Eason Fromayan
Chris Griffin
Andrew Marshall
Freddie Burden
Shaq Mason
Shamire Devine
Trey Braun

We actually have a solid two deep now and that is leaving off guys like Brigham, O'Reily, etc.
I think I saw Thomas O'Reilly in there also.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
OL was great, and without Cris Griffin in the lineup.
Best block of the day was on one of the last kick returns - Anthony Harrell knocked someone out.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
OL was great, and without Cris Griffin in the lineup.
Best block of the day was on one of the last kick returns - Anthony Harrell knocked someone out.
Go back and watch the 4th and 2 play where we had to call timeout just prior. Burden/Mason/Joe cleared a runway for Days, it was beautiful. Joe was a pleasant surprise yesterday along with Snoddy. We've had some good centers in CPJ's tenure, but Burden just might be the best. Shaq is well..... Shaq, maybe the best OL ever here under CPJ.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer

Errin Joe
Bryan Chamberlain
Eason Fromayan
Chris Griffin
Andrew Marshall
Freddie Burden
Shaq Mason
Shamire Devine
Trey Braun

Do you think Will comes in next year and starts as a freshman. Woulda thought no doubt at the beginning of the year. But idk now

Cheesehead Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I have always liked Burden . Good south Georgia kid from good program in Statesboro. Great center technique
very ,very few miscues on the QB exchange, keeps pads low, hard worker, seems to a leader on the line.