Okogie to the T-Wolves at #20 overall

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Or it could be the fact that he was born in Lagos, Nigeria...;)

:rolleyes: Obviously

However, he can't play for Nigeria in any future Intl competition. I know that the NBA thing is informal and for fun. I was just making an observation.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Don't see Wendell carter or Colin sexton on these teams or some of the other big names drafted ahead of him.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
:rolleyes: Obviously

However, he can't play for Nigeria in any future Intl competition. I know that the NBA thing is informal and for fun. I was just making an observation.
I know...just pokin’ back for all the times you’ve corrected me for little things. :)

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Every time I hear good things about JoshO in the NBA I get conflicting feelings of being happy he is showing out and pissed that he's not doing it at GT. Anyways he'll be a fan favorite with his hustle and dunks.
On the bright side, recruits (maybe just those local to the Atlanta metro region) have been announcing their offers from Tech typically with a photo of Josh in their tweets. Players should know Josh Pastner helped develop a 3* high school recruit into a rising NBA household name.

But what could have been...maybe Okogie’s effect on the court means more production out of Jose and we’re tourney bound.

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
Can’t get enough of that sequence with Josh last night. The steal, dunk, three and block. All on Harden.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
I can’t be mad at him he clearly made the right decision. His offence is a work in progress but advanced stats say he’s already an average defender which is big for a rookie taken 20th.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
One of the dumbest calls in annoucer history, while showing stuff of Hardin, "The name is Okogie, folks, and you can't spell it without the O ... and the K!"

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
One of the dumbest calls in annoucer history, while showing stuff of Hardin, "The name is Okogie, folks, and you can't spell it without the O ... and the K!"

Would have been a great line if he played in Oklahoma City, though.