Okogie and next season

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Seems to be to many distractions here right now. Some of which he caused. You’re not going to develop the way you need to if you’re mentally checked out. And I’m sure people around him know that. I hope like hell he stays and I can see him declaring and coming back but watching this team play and seeing all the off court stuff ongoing I can see him leaving.
We need to see it become consistent, but last night's 2nd half might have been him mentally checking back in.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
We need to see it become consistent, but last night's 2nd half might have been him mentally checking back in.
Right. Thinking about it it’s hsrr to get up for teams like that but the energy they showed in the last 5-10 min had been missing all year minus the NW game. Hopefully that flipped the switch but I’m worried about what might happen come Saturday and after with no depth and a brutal ACC stretch to open with. Beat downs can destroy a trans mental make up quick.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Marcus Georges Hunt is on a NBA roster and I think everyone who watches JO sees that he is more talented than MGH.. To think JO will return after this horrible season is nuts! Our best route is to thank him for playing for us and hope he speaks well about his time at Tech to future recruits as he starts his nba career.
... how long did MGH play college ball? How quickly did he make an active NBA roster and playing time on a regular basis?