Offensive lineman out friday???

Deleted member 2897

You mean Fabio?

DkmYEEeXoAEvYOw.jpg

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
When I played football, there was no toleration of long hair. One summer I let my mullet get a little long. The second day of practice Coach called myself and a few other guys into his office. "You can keep your hair long or play football, your choice. If you show up tomorrow you better have short hair that does not stick out of your helmet. If you want, one of the other coaches will give you an appropriate hair cut with the clippers before you leave." And that was that.
Betcha played better immediately. One of those "statistics show" kind of things.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
When I played football, there was no toleration of long hair. One summer I let my mullet get a little long. The second day of practice Coach called myself and a few other guys into his office. "You can keep your hair long or play football, your choice. If you show up tomorrow you better have short hair that does not stick out of your helmet. If you want, one of the other coaches will give you an appropriate hair cut with the clippers before you leave." And that was that.

That coach would now be told he has to attend mandatory sensitivity training.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
If u like about little tjings= taco bell but it's a Zaxby cup. Now tell us who is that lady

AND
WHAT OL GUY IS SUSPENDED??

Coach said it really thru him a curve.??.
Kidding, she isn't really my wife... In all seriousness, I hope whatever happened with the OL person, isn't going to affect the outcome of the game.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
WHAT OL GUY IS SUSPENDED??

Coach said it really thru him a curve.??.
No inside info here, complete SPECULATION, but that would indicate someone we would not suspect to be late or miss a class i.e. an upperclassman so I'm going to guess 75 and I hope I'm wrong

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
I guess this falls under the category of "we don't want to let the opposition know anything prior to the kickoff". Like it's going to make a difference.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Was just posted on a pay-for site who it is. Its not Parker. Stinks, but we'll be okay. It is what it is and other CPJ euphemisms.
Hope you are right that it is not Positive Parker, and that he sends some of that special brand of positivity the way of whoever it was. My bet is Lee.