Offensive lineman out friday???

LibertyTurns

Banned
I think we ought to speculate, one by one, every offensive lineman on the team. Get them all out there. Why not? We are 2-3. They deserve it. Right?
Why stop at linemen? The on field and off field performance of everyone on scholarship plus the staff should be measured and reported on.

Next initiative should be fan ratings: Donation level, knowledge level, accuracy of commentary, game attendance, etc. I’m sure there other things that could be added like appearance but let’s at least get the cards on the table with the team!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think that’s not the right way to look at it. Whatever the discipline problem is (late to practice?), he said there’s been less of it since the switch in punishment.

I know. Just trolling.

I think it was last year when Hall increased "discipline" concerning hair. Didn't work out there either; at least as far as winning goes. These are college kids who run on emotion.

Deleted member 2897

I know. Just trolling.

I think it was last year when Hall increased "discipline" concerning hair. Didn't work out there either; at least as far as winning goes. These are college kids who run on emotion.

Hall. Now there’s another topic having more and more in common with this one. But can you imagine what this board would be like if CPJ had highly ranked recruiting classes every year but still only won 50%-55% of his games?

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
When I played football, there was no toleration of long hair. One summer I let my mullet get a little long. The second day of practice Coach called myself and a few other guys into his office. "You can keep your hair long or play football, your choice. If you show up tomorrow you better have short hair that does not stick out of your helmet. If you want, one of the other coaches will give you an appropriate hair cut with the clippers before you leave." And that was that.