Odds Jalen Hurts follows Brent Key to Georgia Tech?

What are the odds Hurts follows Key to GT?

• Key stays put

Votes: 14 5.0%
  • Hurts stays put

Votes: 23 8.3%
  • No chance

Votes: 115 41.4%
  • .1-5%

Votes: 65 23.4%
  • 5.001-25%

Votes: 37 13.3%
  • 25.001%-50%

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Greater than 50%

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
I think Jalen may go to Houston to play for their new coach, Holgorsen (the previous WV coach). He is considered a QB whisperer. Jalen is from that area.

Option 2 would be him going to play for Kiffin. Not sure what option 3 would be.

I don't think he would come to GT, but we should already be able to find out what business grad schools he has applied for.
I could see Jalen Hurts going to Tennessee and playing for Jeremy Pruitt also;)

DH9387

Jolly Good Fellow
How about Key bring along one of his O Linemen has already announced that he is transferring?

Instant Impact: The 10 best available grad transfers

upload_2019-1-7_16-45-56.png

As a recruit: Despite a national list of offers, Petibon didn’t wait long before pledging to Alabama, making a commitment during the spring of his junior year and never wavering.

Career so far: Petibon’s career has been marred by injuries and he struggled to breakthrough after falling behind several other talented Crimson Tide offensive linemen. During his career he has appeared in 10 games as a reserve, including six games this season. Petibon will stay with Alabama through the College Football Playoff before transferring, with many thinking he will join soon to be former Crimson Tide offensive coordinator Mike Locksley at Maryland.

Farrell’s take: “I liked Petibon out of high school because of his size and nasty attitude but he hasn’t been able to live up to his lofty ranking yet. He’s a plug and play guy for someone who is physically ready to contribute and I think he will be an asset for some team.”

Deleted member 2897

I think the default position you have to always take until we see proof of a change is that someone like Hurts is not coming here.

Now having said that, his girlfriend Bry Burrows is in Atlanta and you never know how that influences things:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1200665488

Jalen majored in Public Relations with a minor in Communication Studies IIRC. You can get a Masters in Public Policy at Tech (among quite a few things that would mesh with his undergrad major):
https://spp.gatech.edu/masters/mspp