Observation and Overreaction

Milwaukee

Banned
post #113 in the thread 'defensive regression" written by @ilovetheoption is a great perspective. You appear to be new but this poster has been on this site awhile. He/She is a fan of Uva but was adopted GT as a fan when CPJ arrived for what I think should be obvious reasons. It is a great perspective from outside looking in from someone who is very familiar with our program. Tried to link it unsuccesfully,
Also take what he said with a grain of salt. He’s a PJ fan and a UVA fan who’s a little upset that they’re 1-4 and Bronco seems to be lost this season. That being said, most of what he said is true. But you can tell there’s at least a bit of a mild agenda when you hear stuff like “nothing but a slick recruiter” or something to that effect. Dudes a 3 time Broyles, so he has some substance and football acumen.
But again, a lot of what he says is true and he actually shows less of an agenda that some of our fans here 😂.

slugboy

Staff member
post #113 in the thread 'defensive regression" written by @ilovetheoption is a great perspective. You appear to be new but this poster has been on this site awhile. He/She is a fan of Uva but was adopted GT as a fan when CPJ arrived for what I think should be obvious reasons. It is a great perspective from outside looking in from someone who is very familiar with our program. Tried to link it unsuccesfully,
Post in thread 'Defense regression'
https://gtswarm.com/threads/defense-regression.22428/post-756390

There’s a “share” button in the upper right that you can copy the URL from. This might be the first time I’ve used it.