Not to beat a dead horse...but...

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I mean, it's different fabrics/materials in different lightings... The gloves are shown bright up close while the helmet is in a bit of shadow. The numbers are different because they use the two shades to produce the yellow jacket pattern. Guys, don't over think it. It's all the same color reproduced as well as it can across the different components. It looks all the same to me and it definitely will on TV/the field.

SolicitorJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I have been told it's just me and they are all the same color... just different materials... they are different shads just like the t-shirts...
images.jpeg

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
If they would just wear Gold hats, blue jerseys and white pants as in our Lord’s year 1990 then this wouldn’t be a problem at all

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Let me start by saying that I love to watch Oregon play football. But …

They have had an awful effect on college football. Their uniforms have led to some of the most garish style choices in sports history. Luckily, our new uniforms don't have insect wings on them and are actually kind of restrained. Unfortunately, I don't hold out much hope for that continuing going forward.

I suppose that when we finally go all-out Oregon I'll just have to watch what I eat before games.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Part of the agreement with adidas should have been for adidas to hire one of you “shades of gold” posters as their official “gold judge” then we could all blame that person when the apparent shade of gold from a picture of a product seems a tiny bit off.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Part of the agreement with adidas should have been for adidas to hire one of you “shades of gold” posters as their official “gold judge” then we could all blame that person when the apparent shade of gold from a picture of a product seems a tiny bit off.

You’re on a roll this morning. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

I mean they should of hired someone lol. They are vastly different.

I just hate giving uga fuel. And this is blatant. It looks like we dont even know what color we are. Imagine if they used 4 different colors of red. It would look dumb