Not to beat a dead horse...but...

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Hate to beat it lol but...

These are clearly 3 different colors of gold. Do we think we will sort this out next year? It just seems odd. I'd rather have a matte finish helmet than have 3 different shades of the same color. Pants are one shade, numbers are the best shade, and gloves and helmet are another. Could we not at least match the helmet with the numbers? I understand different fabrics, but sheesh.
FB_IMG_1535603711686.jpg

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I mean I'm getting a pair of those now! Haha

At least just make the pants white or navy if the color is an issue, which it is. Don't do it just for uniform schemes sake.

They could easily make a gold stripe metallic on the side of the pants that would look sharp

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I have been told it's just me and they are all the same color... just different materials... they are different shads just like the t-shirts...

☠CaptainBuzz☠

Jolly Good Fellow
The helmet, gloves, pants, and shoulder stripes match to me. It's the numbers that are throwing me off. I understand the printing method is entirely different and I actually do like the color of the numbers more, but they don't even look close to a match of the helmet.

Deleted member 2897

Well, I could actually make an argument there are 5 different shades of gold – the helmet, the ACC logo, the numbers, the gloves, the pants – they all seem slightly different to me. Of course some of that may just be from the picture. I don’t really get that worked up about it all, but I do find it odd. Hopefully they get everything synchronized soon.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck

These are clearly 3 different colors of gold. Do we think we will sort this out next year? It just seems odd. I'd rather have a matte finish helmet than have 3 different shades of the same color. Pants are one shade, numbers are the best shade, and gloves and helmet are another. Could we not at least match the helmet with the numbers? I understand different fabrics, but sheesh.
View attachment 4028
It's the triple option...of gold.

I'll see myself out now.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos

View attachment 4028
why did you stop at 3?