Not interchangeable

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Watched from end zone - ND stuffed middle 3 or less and Made JT pitch. With good flow. We needed to do rocket toss and counters to give ab some angles.

Even with the lack of counters etc, nd was best defense since clemson.
A couple push off calls on wide receiver and a few more touches could have made big difference.

LibertyTurns

Banned
We could have gotten a hundred more breaks today and it wouldn't have made a difference. We clearly were not the better team, it was as simple as that today. Guys just need to regroup and get better. There's 9 more games left before ACC Championship game & bowl/playoff games.

I personally don't believe we could play any worse than we did today. We were not ready.

Watched from end zone - ND stuffed middle 3 or less and Made JT pitch. With good flow. We needed to do rocket toss and counters to give ab some angles.

Even with the lack of counters etc, nd was best defense since clemson.
A couple push off calls on wide receiver and a few more touches could have made big difference.
How about a couple of made FG's in the first half to go in tied instead of down six? That would have been nice.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Minutes after an embarrassing loss, a "look at me" "I was right and others were wrong" post.

We played a D that seemed to confuse our experienced QB in pre-snap reads so that we called 4 timeouts. Our experienced OL couldn't get to the next level for blocks and couldn't sustain pass pro or open holes for QB draw. Our most experienced ABack couldn't keep his feet. And the take away was just blame the new guys? Yeah, they had bad games too, but let's see what happens before we write them off.

Smdh.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Minutes after an embarrassing loss, a "look at me" "I was right and others were wrong" post.

We played a D that seemed to confuse our experienced QB in pre-snap reads so that we called 4 timeouts. Our experienced OL couldn't get to the next level for blocks and couldn't sustain pass pro or open holes for QB draw. Our most experienced ABack couldn't keep his feet. And the take away was just blame the new guys? Yeah, they had bad games too, but let's see what happens before we write them off.

Smdh.
We lost a better team, the skill positions, included. I don't get to eat my plate of crow this morning.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
How about the fact that our very experienced OL was getting beat too? We ran into a physically superior and well coached Defense yesterday. The fact that they play Navy every year sure didn't help.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Best defensive performance I've witnessed period. Their DL did a great job of preventing of athletic OL from getting to the 2nd level. Not sure we will see another performance like that all season.

Not sure why many think all is lost, especially with all the upsets that happen yesterday. I still think we are 9-10 win team considering how everyone else in the league looks, but we have A LOT of work to do starting with the OL

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I won't go as far as saying that ND backup QB and RB may be better than their starter counterparts but... they looked pretty good and never seem to get rattled on a big stage. We on the other hand played scared and slow. CPJ hasn't called a worse game than this in a while. Never seemed to have a good flow to the game. Too many timeouts wasted, too many long reviews, just a very chopped up game. Hope we can regroup and come out next week ready to pay back Duke for last year's debacle. Pray that our injuries are minor and they get back on the practice field soon.

Legal Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck

Smdh.

I'm not writing them off, I'm just pointing out that its about damn time guys on here put down the kool aid. "smdh" lol. Maybe not be so condescending? We flat out got outplayed and couldn't hit a single block on the perimeter. That's not the OL, that's edge blocking.

Legal Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I won't go as far as saying that ND backup QB and RB may be better than their starter counterparts but... they looked pretty good and never seem to get rattled on a big stage. We on the other hand played scared and slow. CPJ hasn't called a worse game than this in a while. Never seemed to have a good flow to the game. Too many timeouts wasted, too many long reviews, just a very chopped up game. Hope we can regroup and come out next week ready to pay back Duke for last year's debacle. Pray that our injuries are minor and they get back on the practice field soon.

It's hard to call a game when you can't keep the chains moving. Maybe he could have done better, maybe we should have established running up the middle with Skov more, but it's hard to get in a flow when you run 6 plays in the first quarter (or whatever it ended up being).