• UNC by 7-13

Votes: 39 22.3%
  • UNC by 14+

Votes: 81 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m about as good at guessing the actual score as Chris Moore (the GT Band director). That is to say, I have no idea what the score will be. However, I think we will look better this week. We had a hard time punching it in at Temple, but we moved the ball down the field better than we had previously. The players say that they’re close to a breakthrough, and I believe them. With another week of coaching and learning under their belt, our offense comes out looking better, but not quite good enough to win. I’m hoping our defense improves against the run, and we make this game respectable, even though I think we’ll fall just short.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Big Ol but still young. Not sure if UNC can pound the ball like Clemson or Temple did. Expect to see some pressure similar to what Miami was able use to confuse them with. I Like that there is some familiarity vs a Bateman scheme. Graham will have opportunities to drive the ball down field. Have to execute in the red zone.

No idea on a score or who will win

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I can't predict us to win and won't predict us to lose.

CGC said in his presser that they now feel good enuf about our juice crew installation that the coaches could begin installing/coaching scheme and technique.

Maybe we come out and surprise. That's my hope.

Based on what we've seen, I'm afraid it will be ugly.

Scubapro

Banned
At the Half it will be UNC 17-0. We will continue to try and throw the ball and have multiple 3 and outs. The defense will wear down as their much larger offense runs the ball time and time again.. Final UNC 38-7
You are being generous to think our O can get in the end zone
Are you expecting a special teams TD?

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
It's going to be an uphill battle but we clean up the mistakes from last week and with home field we take this one 20-17.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
As others have said I predict a 24-20 GT win.

I think UNC will be coming off their game last week still amazed they stuck with Clemson, and so they will underestimate us and we will take it to them.

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
We're bad. But I don't think we're as bad as the score looked last week. We basically had as many yards and a better passing game than Temple. We just couldn't get in the endzone and turned the ball over at the worst times. I think the D will have a decent game. I predict we play about the same, but have some better luck. Something like GT 20- UNC 24

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Had a chance last week to score 2-3 TDs. Without the scoop and score and fumble on the 1 that game would've been down to the wire. Hopefully graham can get somewhat of a pocket. If so, I think it will be a close game, but they have more talent. I will not pick against our boys though in my prediction, so GT 21-20. Back to back losses with the same score for UNC. Mack retires after the game.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
The Jackets start their totally unexpected march to the ACC coastal crown with a modest 14-13 win over the tarholes. Propelled by the Onxy Gray unis, we continue to shuffle quarterbacks in and out, totally confusing the UNCheat defense and starting a trend toward two headed monsters through out the NCAA, which culminates in 3-4 years with all of the "factories" attempting to emulating this unique offensive advantage, but none being able to perfect it as it is run on the flats. This form of offense becomes known as the Chameleon offense and is traced back in history to have started its rise to popularity on October 9, 2019.