• UNC by 7-13

Votes: 39 22.3%
  • UNC by 14+

Votes: 81 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I think this one will be ugly. I think we will have a lot of 3 and outs, the o wouldn’t be able to move the Ball and the d will get tired. Close for a while and ugly late. 41 -10. Uncheats

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
UNCheat is down after nearly beating Clem's son. But wins by 14.

Tech is still crippled by an oline that is depleted. Collins is a defensive guy. And Punde has yet to show he has anything to make a difference. And Carolina is better than Citadel and Temple.

DirtyDingusMagee

Georgia Tech Fan
Phil Longo and Stacey Searels get into a fistfight on the sideline while arguing over proper use of the apostrophe while proofreading the term paper they wrote for Sam Howell’s “Intro to Lawn Maintenance” online course. As a result, Mack Brown calls the plays in the fourth quarter, deciding to strategically punt on every second down. Tech only manages 153 yards of offense, but Ahmarean Brown returns one such second-down punt for a TD, while Tech also scores two defensive touchdowns.

Because Mack Brown secretly hates his grandson that questioned his 2-pt call against Clemson, he calls “Spider 2 Y Banana” after UNC scores to make it 21-20 GT with 17 seconds remaining. Kelton Dawson makes a TFL to end UNC’s hopes. Mack makes a sizeable donation to CHOA next Monday after considerable public blowback when he gets caught on camera muttering “Choke on a Lego, you little bastard.”

GT 21 – UNC 20

LibertyTurns

Banned
If we get blown out it’s because of talent but not coaching right? If it’s a close game it’s because????? What if we win?????
Why don’t we just see then draw conclusions? I have to think the coaching staff has had their wake up call.

My friend is giving me GT and 30 points. Sad part, I'm not overly confident on taking the bet.
Well that should give you at least 50-50 odds.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
One of these games, we are going to surprise somebody.... I think UNC will be emotionally drained after last week's game vs Clemson. Graham will have a break out game, and somehow we win at HOME.

Yes, the swag will be flowing, yes new videos will be made constantly, and yes our boys will love it!

Go Tech!

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Why don’t we just see then draw conclusions? I have to think the coaching staff has had their wake up call.

Well that should give you at least 50-50 odds.

30 points? I would take that bet. UNC might beat us, they might beat the spread, but there is no way they are going to score 30 plus points on our defense... I don't think they will anyway.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
One of these games, we are going to surprise somebody.... I think UNC will be emotionally drained after last week's game vs Clemson. Graham will have a break out game, and somehow we win at HOME.

Yes, the swag will be flowing, yes new videos will be made constantly, and yes our boys will love it!

Go Tech!

Emotional letdowns are big equalizers in college football. I think this one goes down to the wire.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Enjoy that Braves win last night folks, because that’s the only win any team from Atlanta is getting this weekend.
The Falcons are lucky to win any games with Matt Ryan at QB. He's the weak link of our offense. Put in a QB like Rogers, Mahomes, Brees, etc and the Falcons would be unstoppable we have the best receiving core and good running backs and it's squandered having Matt Ryan as the QB.

slugboy

Staff member
The Falcons are lucky to win any games with Matt Ryan at QB. He's the weak link of our offense. Put in a QB like Rogers, Mahomes, Brees, etc and the Falcons would be unstoppable we have the best receiving core and good running backs and it's squandered having Matt Ryan as the QB.

538 looooves Matt Ryan (they love Mahomes the best).

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nfl-predictions/quarterbacks/

PFF rates him OK. Most most ratings have the offensive line of the Falcons as one of the worst in the NFL for several years running.

Having a bottom tier defense doesn’t help.

Brees has the advantage of a good defense and a great OL. Tends to be true of the other winning QBs right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk