North Carolina Hires New DC - Geoff Collins

WraleighWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
The new plugs must have landed him the unc gig.

Attachments

• IMG_4033.jpeg
    IMG_4033.jpeg
    769.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4032.jpeg
    IMG_4032.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 109

WraleighWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
Those plugs just scream narcissist with a total lack of self awareness. Shows up at the new job with some bad plugs that he assuredly make him look great. Problem is, pics of his bald *** forehead are all over the interwebs. A real man owns it and shaves that rats nest. Hope he dropped some major coin on that bull**** cuz those plugs will die and fall out before we get to see them in person next fall as we beating his d’s arse.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Peterson, Stansbury, and Collins all combined to create the disaster we just went through. I blame Peterson more than anyone since he hired Todd and, unbelievingly, there was no oversight on Scooter's contract, unbelievingly. We are damn lucky to now have Cabrera, Batt, and Key in charge, thanks mainly to Cabrera for firing both our AD and our head coach at the same time and for hiring Battman.
Long live President Cabrera!

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Ehh could care less that UNC got a fired ex coach of ours
He still speaks with the same arrogant attitude
All I care about is Key embarrassing his D , when we play them next

I just want UNC fans to feel the same pain as us when we hired him

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Ehh could care less that UNC got a fired ex coach of ours
He still speaks with the same arrogant attitude
All I care about is Key embarrassing his D , when we play them next

I just want UNC fans to feel the same pain as us when we hired him
Does he last longer than Mac at UNC. Who leaves first? Rumors already started about when he will retire. TFG never stays anywhere very long. Hard to hit a moving target as they say.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
The new plugs must have landed him the unc gig.
It looks like he told the hair replacement folks “Make sure you get the plugs from the brown part of my head, not the gray part“.

The next time UNC comes to town, I fully expect the frat guys to have a field day with their signs.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Elite hire by UNC, truly elite! They were relentless in their pursuit of excellence. Never settling for less than 1000%, on every call, on every resume, it was a complete evaluation of every aspect of the hiring process. And honestly, they got their man. The man who will elevate their Defense to a ruthless pursuit of excellence. A man who will not stop or stumble over any detail, A man who will bring back the Drip, Swagger, dare I say updated brand eliteness. A man who will finally wear an argyle sweater with a Jumpman logo and a pair of skinny jeans, and a man who will make it all look so good.

I can't wait to watch this unfold. Christmas has come to Chapel Hill early!

200.gif

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I hope we have our biggest road crowd in history this year in Chapel Hill.
I’m planning on going even though that’s the most uncomfortable stadium I’ve ever been in The seat rows are so close together I couldn’t sit with my legs facing forward, but I didn’t want to stand because the police ( not security) had already kicked Tech fans out for not staying seated.