Non-adidas GT Swag

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
I made it. Anybody want one? Navy Otto high crown. Foam front with sweat band. Snap back. View attachment 14667

Not bad... I made this one

20230901_113326.jpg

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
NEW series of youth football jerseys, customizable.
View attachment 14724

Kind of wish our real gold jerseys looked like these.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Would be cool for GT collective and Adidas to team up and do something like this. Benefits our NIL war chest. WKU releasing special position specific merchandise with their mascot playing the various positions. You know you want your QB Buzz, WR Buzz, LB Buzz, etc.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Is there a pic of the jacket?
Just the teaser peek pic included in the tweet I posted. Looks like they went with black for us, instead of navy blue, which is interesting. One of the black/gold/white ones is us, and one is Vanderbilt, but I'm not sure if the darker gold or the lighter gold is us.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Just the teaser peek pic included in the tweet I posted. Looks like they went with black for us, instead of navy blue, which is interesting. One of the black/gold/white ones is us, and one is Vanderbilt, but I'm not sure if the darker gold or the lighter gold is us.
Well, I mean, this only makes sense. Everybody knows we do play better when wearing our black uniforms, right?

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

Economics. Going with black means the only difference between two schools likely not to sell a lot of jackets (GT and Vandy) is the logo.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Ah ok. I hope we have GT on it instead of just Buzz. Definitely something I’m interested tho.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd 100% be on that jacket if it was gold. Black or navy - not a chance. I do like my Homefield gear though if anyone is tangentially interested in grabbing stuff from them.

Same. I hate when something cool and unique is created and I just can't do it because it's not white/gold.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Same. I hate when something cool and unique is created and I just can't do it because it's not white/gold.
I don't have that hangup at all, I must say. As long as it's in one (or more) of our colors, I'm good to go. I may lean more heavily toward wearing gold at games, but away from games I'll wear anything in any of our colors. Also, I don't feel as strongly about fans wearing gold at games as I used to-- at this point I'm grateful for everyone who shows up at all.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I don't have that hangup at all, I must say. As long as it's in one (or more) of our colors, I'm good to go. I may lean more heavily toward wearing gold at games, but away from games I'll wear anything in any of our colors. Also, I don't feel as strongly about fans wearing gold at games as I used to-- at this point I'm grateful for everyone who shows up at all.
This is such an easy thing to improve, but the AA makes no attempt at all. Put it on the ticket for each week, put it on the season schedule, put it in all the weekly emails they send. Wear Gold every week, or rotate with White (and I guess blue if we have to). Half the fanbase look more like casual observers who wandered into the stadium by accident, and a lot of them cheer like that too.