Non-adidas GT Swag

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
To me, this is the simplest way to support the NIL. GT should license branding (upon approval) and let a company (Adidas if they'll do it) produce game jerseys with names and numbers of the current players. Make them only in White and Gold. I believe the fans would purchase these types of jerseys to support these kids and get something tangible in return. I'd probably get 4 or 5 each year if they're nice enough. If you look like an OL, you need to support an OL.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
To me, this is the simplest way to support the NIL. GT should license branding (upon approval) and let a company (Adidas if they'll do it) produce game jerseys with names and numbers of the current players. Make them only in White and Gold. I believe the fans would purchase these types of jerseys to support these kids and get something tangible in return. I'd probably get 4 or 5 each year if they're nice enough. If you look like an OL, you need to support an OL.
Adidas player jerseys have been available for some time here: https://ramblinwreckstore.com/pages/shop-by-player-football

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
New GT drop coming next Saturday from Homefield.

Sneak peek
1690155559174.jpeg

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Cool site started up for GT fans. ZP and Dontae are NIL partners with them. Help support the cause! Great looking gear!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Hey guys,

These tumblers are awesome. Bought mine back in 2019. Holds ice in my hot car while I'm at work all day long. I've left it in my car full of ice for over 48 hours and it still had ice in it. Talking 90+ degrees outside in a black car haha. I have the 30oz gold tumbler. The gold is one of the best shades I have seen on these "yeti" cups. It's powder coated so it is durable. I use it at every tailgate to drink my coke and whiskey. They are supposed to release a GT retro line soon. The OG "T" logo would be sweet. Also gave them the idea of putting the Wreck on one of the 30oz. and have the wreck be metallic gold on a white base.

https://gametimesidekicks.com/collections/georgia-tech

This is mine.
Screenshot_20230814_150641_Instagram.jpg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Hey guys,

These tumblers are awesome. Bought mine back in 2019. Holds ice in my hot car while I'm at work all day long. I've left it in my car full of ice for over 48 hours and it still had ice in it. Talking 90+ degrees outside in a black car haha. I have the 30oz gold tumbler. The gold is one of the best shades I have seen on these "yeti" cups. It's powder coated so it is durable. I use it at every tailgate to drink my coke and whiskey. They are supposed to release a GT retro line soon. The OG "T" logo would be sweet. Also gave them the idea of putting the Wreck on one of the 30oz. and have the wreck be metallic gold on a white base.

https://gametimesidekicks.com/collections/georgia-tech

This is mine.View attachment 14575
I do really like their cups. I have had a few for three years as well. I run them through the dishwasher regularly, after maybe 200 trips through the dishwasher one of them has started chipping, but not badly enough to throw out.

I also had one sticker bubble. but they replaced it free without challenge a few months in.