Non-adidas GT Swag

SuperToe

Georgia Tech Fan
Four new GOLD t-shirts from Section 103:

4newshirts_1296x.png

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

This counts, it’s literally old gold and I think it’s sharp ash
I ended up getting this shirt as well. Love it. Size M ended up being the right move for me (usually size L). Also, wore it at work Friday before the FSU game, will be doing the same this Friday.
1724762634953.png

Nixon_Corral

Georgia Tech Fan
NEW shirts celebrating our most recent Dublin win, available at ramblinwreckstore.com
Damn shame that white one won't ship in time for this weekend (which I understand is a whiteout?). Wonder if it will be at the book store before then. :unsure:

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
NEW shirts celebrating our most recent Dublin win, available at ramblinwreckstore.com
View attachment 16684
View attachment 16685
Love it!! GT has been promoting White and Gold A LOT which is awesome. On all the branding in Aviva Stadium it said "Up with the White and Gold"

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I REALLY wanted an XL navy quarter zip with the Irish tricolor they sold in Dublin, but everywhere was either sold out or didn't have them in stock - if anyone has an extra I'd love to buy it off you.

Last edited:

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Sneak peek of GT jacket in here.

Since their overall M.O. is "vintage" style, you would think they would do some historical research.

To be clear, I like our navy uniforms, going all the way back to a fairly magical season in 1990. And yes, I know we wore blue uniforms on occasion going way back - but I can't remember ever seeing the coaches wear navy-dominant clothing until well after the 1990 season.

This coach's jacket seems to be more of a 1970s and earlier style. So this IMO is definitely a mismatch of style and era.