Non-adidas GT Swag

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Just saw that the folks hosting the GT vs FSU game in Dublin have a site with GT merch.
1723121953142.png

1723121968095.png

1723121989037.png

1723122003440.png

Schlandy

Georgia Tech Fan

This counts, it’s literally old gold and I think it’s sharp ash

MidtownJacket

Staff member

This counts, it’s literally old gold and I think it’s sharp ash
Yoooo....I have been a fan of the brand since they launched (we are also the sometimes proud owners of an 8 year old ridgy so feel the vibes of the brand tightly). I was disappointed when they launched their NIL with jowja player NotToBeNamed - but love seeing the old gold version. I emailed them back 6 months ago or so when I picked up a texas one (our new state home) that they needed a Gold and white one. Consider this bad boy sold and en route to my closet! Thanks for sharing!

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Yoooo....I have been a fan of the brand since they launched (we are also the sometimes proud owners of an 8 year old ridgy so feel the vibes of the brand tightly). I was disappointed when they launched their NIL with jowja player NotToBeNamed - but love seeing the old gold version. I emailed them back 6 months ago or so when I picked up a texas one (our new state home) that they needed a Gold and white one. Consider this bad boy sold and en route to my closet! Thanks for sharing!
Do you know if these run a little big like Peter Millar and Onward Reserve? I usually wear an L, but M fits me better in those brands--wondering if Rhoback would be the same...

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Do you know if these run a little big like Peter Millar and Onward Reserve? I usually wear an L, but M fits me better in those brands--wondering if Rhoback would be the same...
I would say they fit standard or slightly larger than their label, they also have a lot of stretch to them so if you want a tighter fit you can definitely size down, but if you're looking for a loose fit than stick with the size indicated.

wreck1

Georgia Tech Fan
I tried that and got it to accept but it failed during physical checkout.

I ended up using GALS for 20% off and that worked.
Hmm… Did it look like it was going to accept it and show the price change at the start of checkout?

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
Hmm… Did it look like it was going to accept it and show the price change at the start of checkout?

Yes. It showed a 30% discount. Being lazy, I used Apple Pay as my payment method (not sure if that makes any difference), and when I clicked to pay, it popped up an error. I quickly scanned Reddit and saw other people stating it wasn’t working. The 20%er I posted worked for me.

I’ve never bought from them before. I’m between M/L as a true size but I sometimes need S due to vanity sizing. I went with M.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Not good unfortunately. We got there at 4:30. Haynes came in about 4:50 and signed stuff for us and chatted and took some pics. A couple of other folks were coming in when we left at about 5. Hopefully it picked up. He seems like a really nice young man. I told him we’re going to shock the work Saturday and he said, “that’s the plan!”