Non-adidas GT Swag

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I had forgotten about @Lotta Juice 's t-shirts at takethetees.com ! Some of the stuff that is shown as backordered is actually in stock, not sure if there are plans for printing more?
1628596688746.png

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
For anybody into sweaters.
83BD2009-39DE-43C6-B34C-BEF6A80D1BFE.png

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
For anybody into sweaters.
View attachment 11004
Love the GT knit... but need this closer to 50 to risk something that I can't physically try on before purchasing. If anyone purchases the navy and gold GT sweater let me know how it fits. I've learned different colored sweaters fit differently sometimes.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
An example of the kind of thing they do….this is their VT collection.
It’s cool that we are adding another apparel label to our licensed gear, but I honestly don’t see all the hype about Homefield. It doesn’t seem significantly different that other GT gear I’ve seen available.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
It’s cool that we are adding another apparel label to our licensed gear, but I honestly don’t see all the hype about Homefield. It doesn’t seem significantly different that other GT gear I’ve seen available.
I posted a while back, in another thread about other options with the same approach.

The faux vintage stuff is kinda cool, and I’m not trying to complain about more choice in the market, but agree there are similar offerings other places.