Night games 2018

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
There's something magical about night games at BDS
I get goosebumps thinking about tailgating on 5th street bridge as the temperature cools to a brisk 50. You're keeping warm with alcohol, laughter amongst friends and family, and some jumping in place. The sun has set and dusk is coming in over the now-lit buildings along the Downtown and Midtown Atlanta skylines. The energy and excitement and crowd building, everyone in white for the whiteout game with Bobby Dodd's lights glowing from the stadium in the distance.

Bobby Dodd is never more loud and ominous for opponents than breaking the huddle on 3rd down with everyone rising and the band booming "Chords" as one last horn note and chugging drums gives way to 55k screaming.

Sorry, I'm excited.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I get goosebumps thinking about tailgating on 5th street bridge as the temperature cools to a brisk 50. You're keeping warm with alcohol, laughter amongst friends and family, and some jumping in place. The sun has set and dusk is coming in over the now-lit buildings along the Downtown and Midtown Atlanta skylines. The energy and excitement and crowd building, everyone in white for the whiteout game with Bobby Dodd's lights glowing from the stadium in the distance.

Bobby Dodd is never more loud and ominous for opponents than breaking the huddle on 3rd down with everyone rising and the band booming "Chords" as one last horn note and chugging drums gives way to 55k screaming.

Sorry, I'm excited.

Oh my.... I got a football hardon hahahaha