Night games 2018

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
If we're both 3-0, I'd say the Clemson game will at least be a 3:30 kickoff. All depends on the matchup. Our matchup is by far the most intriguing one in the ACC that day with the next being Notre Dame @ Wake. I'd like to think we can be 3-0 going into that game, so I think there's a fairly good shot. As for the Miami game, it's just way too early to tell, but once again, the matchups that day aren't that great and I'd say if we both have good records, we'll get a night game. FSU @ ND will be on NBC is already penciled in as 7:30 on NBC. Other than that, it's VT @ PITT, UNC @ Duke, and Clemson @ BC.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
If we’re 3-0 I can see the Clemson game being at night. There’s still Ta&m/Bama, ASU/Washington, Wisconsin/Iowa, Fla/UT and Nebraska/Michigan, which is rumored to be a night game up here. But I’m not sure if it’ll be Fox or Espn/ABC. There’s a few good games that weekend but #2 Clemson vs a 3-0 GT makes for an interesting game.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I will say in the not too distant future I'm curious if heat will play a factor for the ncaa for September day games.

As much as the nfl and ncaa are paying attention to health, we are one lawsuit away from not being allowed to have 1230-330 games in September. Maybe move the whole season back a month.