New WBB Coach: Nell Fortner

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I couldn't find a game on sportz iptv
It was on the you tube link. I posted it above. You sometimes have to refresh the page, between games or at the start of the day. Had the same trouble when we played in the Junkanoo Jam tournament a time or two.

Deleted member 2897

So weird. Women's RPI continues to be incorrect, and shows us at #35 at 11-4 and 2-2 in the ACC. (We are 11-3 and 2-1.)

It includes a loss from January of LAST year. Idiots. Hopefully regular people are smart enough to know the data is bunk.

Deleted member 2897

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basketball-women/d1/ncaa-womens-basketball-rpi
RPI at #21 prior to defeating #16 RPI of FSU.
Also wins over #31, #33 RPI teams-Miami, UVA.
Close losses to #19, #34 RPI teams-Tex A&M, Rutgers.

Nell building her case!
The sign we have made it!

Close losses on the resumes. [emoji2960][emoji2960]

Great job yesterday afternoon to get the W. A home loss there would have looked pretty rough down the road.....

#BeatCuse!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
#63 RPI Wake Forest prior to defeating Clemson, and then losing to 7th ranked Louisville 75-61 yesterday, was a close road loss for GT that I neglected to mention. They are 10-6, 3-2 ACC. Recent win over Duke, also.

I’m fairly certain CNF would like to replay that game again. We seem to have settled on the smaller lineup after that game. Inserting Carson over Hermosa.

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
Another thought. For the Duke men’s game the students filled their section. I noticed very few students appeared to attend the women’s 2 pm game with Clemson. Any thoughts on why the discrepancy . Who are the people in the GTAA or women’s program can approach the students regarding attendance for a gt team performing at this level? Are women’s games not part of the student ticket package?

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Another thought. For the Duke men’s game the students filled their section. I noticed very few students appeared to attend the women’s 2 pm game with Clemson. Any thoughts on why the discrepancy . Who are the people in the GTAA or women’s program can approach the students regarding attendance for a gt team performing at this level? Are women’s games not part of the student ticket package?
There are very few schools outside of UConn,Baylor and Tennessee that have great attendance for Women's Basketball