New uniforms!!

JacketTrain

Jolly Good Fellow
Found image:

lx5n.jpg

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
I have been very critical of the Unis, but I actually really liked these, very simply, good look to them, I even think our honeycomb helmets would look good with these, and I am looking forward to the gold version

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
This was from an article in the AJC last Thursday. I thought they looked like 2008 as well but it was supposedly new....im hoping not, just dont like that mustard look. Besides in 08 we never wore anything other than the white uni's except for the bowl game against LSU when we wore the Navy Blue.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This was from an article in the AJC last Thursday. I thought they looked like 2008 as well but it was supposedly new....im hoping not, just dont like that mustard look. Besides in 08 we never wore anything other than the white uni's except for the bowl game against LSU when we wore the Navy Blue.

Isn't that Dwyer in the background? Pretty sure that's from 2008 although I think you're right that we never wore those.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Your right, sure does look like him and number 24 sure looks like Embry Peeples as well. Dont know why they had that in there last week though. Maybe to just get people talking about the uniforms.

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Yep, thats an old pic. I have it saved to my computer from way back in 08. I bet the color will look like the pants did this past week with a white stripe at the shoulder.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
That has to be Jamal Lewis (#24) in that pic - played CB and S for us back in the later CCG days. I don't know who #21 is, but it sure as heck isn't Dwyer. Looks a little like Pat Gamble. Those are definitely CPJ era uniforms though. Strange picture, can't figure out where it would be from.