New uniforms?

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
I would assume yes, as we have had new uniforms every season since 2008. Last year's were the best IMO, though, and the least radical of them all. They looked like our 2009 uniforms to me, so I think we can expect something very similar to last year.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I believe it was Radakovich that said that GT will have new uniforms every year as part of the overall marketing of the football program...plus it's source of revenue since you're less likely to buy one if you already have it in your closet.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
I like the honeycomb helmet somewhat... I do not like the honeycomb uniforms we don. Maybe the honeycomb uni would be better if it was redesigned somehow.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
To be honest I like the uni we wore last year. I also really like the old school ones we wore against va tech last year... Just wish they would have added the GT on the helm

gt uni.jpg

I believe it was Radakovich that said that GT will have new uniforms every year as part of the overall marketing of the football program...plus it's source of revenue since you're less likely to buy one if you already have it in your closet.
FSU fans are in full meltdown over a proposed change in their Osceola (?) logo. It is to be officially unveiled at their spring game, but some groups are organizing a big BOOOOOOOOOOOOO demonstration from the crowd when it presented. Everybody agonizes over change.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
GT should stay with "traditional" unis for the majority of the season (I say keep the throwback unis from the VT game), and have the "new/special" unis only once or twice a season.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
SWEET BABY JESUS... a uniform thread. We are definitely in the off season. Which can only mean one thing. Every day we are getting closer to kick off!!

P.s. my vote would be for the traditional uni's we wore last season...Best ones by Russell beside the throwback that we wore when Reggie and Calvin were here.

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
I think we all think the honeycombs was a nice idea. And not pointing any fingers, but they could have been done better. So how bout no honeycombs this time. But next time we do the honeycombs right and we go full regalia

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I think our focus has been misplaced for too long.

It is very obvious we, first and foremost, need to change the school colors to Blue, Green, Orange, Burgandy, Maze, Black, Silver, and have as the ONLY trim color - White

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Some of the players mentioned on twitter they wished they had a chance to vote for their choice of unis like the fans get to do with the baseball unis.