New Uniforms on Team's Snapchat

image.jpg

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
just a thought here. Do we want another company or do we want Russell to be better? Let's say Russell finally clicks one day and starts to put a better product out. We would be the ones with the cool stuff that others were wanting. With Russell we can basically get whatever we want because they want to keep tech happy. And then it also has a benefit for fans, we can get our gear cheaper than the $60-80 shirts Nike is selling.

just a thought here. Do we want another company or do we want Russell to be better? Let's say Russell finally clicks one day and starts to put a better product out. We would be the ones with the cool stuff that others were wanting. With Russell we can basically get whatever we want because they want to keep tech happy. And then it also has a benefit for fans, we can get our gear cheaper than the $60-80 shirts Nike is selling.
I honesty think that money is not issue why we have them. It has something to do with some big wig at R that graduated from tech.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I honesty think that money is not issue why we have them. It has something to do with some big wig at R that graduated from tech.
And, I am told, a chair of an engineering department that is fully funded by Russell. I don't mind the uniform that Skov has on. Could be worse. But I doubt Tech wants to quit the money train right now. Economically there are four or five different reasons for them to go with Russell over anyone else.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
And, I am told, a chair of an engineering department that is fully funded by Russell. I don't mind the uniform that Skov has on. Could be worse. But I doubt Tech wants to quit the money train right now. Economically there are four or five different reasons for them to go with Russell over anyone else.

Not sure about this. This may be the best time to jump on the big 3 bandwagon with the with the contracts that are being thrown around with not just the factories but the 2nd tier schools as in Baylor, Arizona St., TCU and so on.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Personally, I think the jerseys from yesterday looked good. A bit of an homage to the throwback one I like so much, with the sleeve stripe. But, what struck me yesterday was how sharp the coaches' shirts/slacks looked. If what most of them had on yesterday was any indication, they are going to be looking tight this year on the sideline.

We saw both navy and white coach's shirts yesterday. I wouldn't have realized that a nearly all-white shirt could be made to look as sharp. @MrsDrJacket will tell me I already have more than I need--but I declare the thought occurs to run out and get one.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 1037
Pic of Patrick Skov

Probably the best Russell jersey other than the throwbacks.

Is it just me, or does Skov just look like he's never stressed out about anything and has everything under control? I guess when you can say "I graduated from Stanford and working on my MBA at Georgia Tech" there's really not much in this life that you can't be successful at.

MrsDrJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Personally, I think the jerseys from yesterday looked good. A bit of an homage to the throwback one I like so much, with the sleeve stripe. But, what struck me yesterday was how sharp the coaches' shirts/slacks looked. If what most of them had on yesterday was any indication, they are going to be looking tight this year on the sideline.

We saw both navy and white coach's shirts yesterday. I wouldn't have realized that a nearly all-white shirt could be made to look as sharp. @MrsDrJacket will tell me I already have more than I need--but I declare the thought occurs to run out and get one.

Just say 'no' to a new GT polo...just as I am saying 'no' to another GT t-shirt - although the one for this season (The "Tour of Duty" one with all the teams we'll be playing this season on the back "12 Teams - 1 Season - 1 Goal") is pretty awesome. ;)