New Uniforms on Team's Snapchat

dwoodjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Sneak peak of the new uniforms courtesy of the team's TogetherWeSwarm Snapchat.

image.jpg

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Not really much different than last year's. Why do they feel they need to get new uniforms every year that only have minor changes?

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
I feel a black watch coming.
Yup. Numbers and trim appear to be black. Shorts definitely look black, but I can't tell if they're all wearing the same style shorts. Someone mentioned a few days ago the new sideline polos being black, gray, and gold. Looks like a gray and gold stripe on Golden's BLACK shorts. Damnit, offseason.

bass ackwards

Georgia Tech Fan
Hard to tell with that lighting. I"ll be cheering no matter what they wear and don't care about design changes, but I hope no color changes. Jeez pick something and stick with it. Dang I just fell in the uni trap lol.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
I like this jersey and helmet, hook it up with gold pants with white & black strips, and were good to go.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
We really ought to bring back the Black Watch. Maybe there are NCAA rules against uniform/helmet alterations? Just give it to the three best players of the defense as voted on by teammates and coaches. I feel like that would be great incentive for players to work to get into that elite group, as well as a cool recruiting tool. Ole Miss gets a lot of excitement from fans and players for their "Landshark" celebration, imagine what a big play by a Black Watch member would do.